Alif Baa Taa Alive
Alif Baa Taa Alive is an online learning program designed to teach people, especially children, how to read the Quran. It offers an ingenious way of teaching as it focuses on the students’ desire for progress and rewarding their efforts.
Alif Baa Taa Alive is a process-driven learning system that is perfect for children and those who need more flexibility. Unlike conventional courses where the process is already laid out, Alif Baa Taa Alive is different.
This system is about aiding the students in taking what they feel is best for them. Thus, the next lessons only become apparent once the student is prepared to move on.
The course is made up of 17 modules, ranging from letter recognition and pronunciation, joining of the letters, Tajweed, Quran recitation, and many more. This approach allows the student to become confident with each module before moving on to the next stage.
Within each module:
- Students will be presented with written material with key learning objectives
- Students will be provided with a video tutorial of the lesson
- Students will have to complete nonrestrictive exercises to make them comfortable and confident
- Students will have to complete a quiz to determine their capabilities
- Students will submit an audiovisual submission to the teacher for further assessment
- Students will have a one-on-one meeting with the teacher to see if the student is ready for the next module
No prerequisites are required for the Alif Baa Taa Alive course. We will walk you through from the very basics until you reach a point that you can confidently read the Quran in Arabic.
Already know how to read the Quran? Why not elevate your relationship with the Quran, and learn how to understand the Arabic language with our Quran Alive Course? (Link to Quran Alive Page)
Why Alif Baa Taa Alive?
- This course is more time-effective
- You have more flexibility as there are fewer restrictions to progress
- Constant reinforcement of correct pronunciation and pace of reading
- Simple and effective techniques to remember lessons
- Tutors have over 15 years of experience in teaching the Quran
- Friendly and fun environment
- Regular live events for students to come together and learn as a community
- You will learn from letter recognition to Quran recitation within a year — could be less than a year depending on your pace
- 10-15 minutes of scheduled lessons with exercises
- Better versatility and more time for busy individuals